Thursday, July 19, 2012

Crochet Hats with Flower Accessory









These soft and stylish hats are perfect for fall & winter. I love the flip up brim look, and the versatility that it provides in cold weather. When it's really cold out, you can flip down the brim and cover the nape of your neck, or cover up your ears entirely. I can create any look that you would like and add personal touches per your request. I have multiple colors available, so if you don't see the color you'd like, please feel free to ask and I'd be happy to look in my stash, or pick some up at the store for your order.

*Adult sized hats $15
*Child sized hats $10 (Please specify the Age of your child when you order.) -- If you can measure the circumference of your child's head, that does help.

Large Crochet Flowers are an additional $5 each. The large flowers are detachable and can be clipped in hair, on purses, bags, or other hats.

Small flowers are $2 each, and are NOT detachable if you choose to order one with a hat. If you would like for me to place your small flower on a clip, that will be $1 extra.

*All Crochet hats are made in my smoke free home. I do have a pet but she is a dog that does not shed, nor is she around my yarn stash.

Payments Accepted via Paypal.com My paypal ID will be provided to you with your order total in a private message. Thanks for Looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment